B&R Services specializes in Process Serving in Philadelphia, and the surrounding counties.
Service of Process is when legal documents such as civil actions, summonses, complaints, subpoenas, writs and other court documents are delivered to the individual to whom the legal document is named. Service of Process must be served by an individual who is not a party to the action.
We are a founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers.
Types of Processes Served
- Civil Action / Summons
- Reinstate Civil Action / Complaint
- Writ / Complaint to Join Additional Defendant
- Divorce / Domestic Matters
- Petition to Appoint Arbitrator
- Petition to Compel Arbitration
- Notice of Sheriff's Sale for Real Estate Property
- Federal Court Summons and Complaints
We can handle any RUSH service that you may need.
Since 1967, B&R has provided quality service on wich you can depend. All attorneys receive Affidavits of Service for original service on an expedited basis. We service the entire Delaware Valley every single day.
Local, National and International Service
International Service provided in conformance with the Hague Convention including completion of all forwarding documentation and certified written translations.
Affidavits of Service
Detailed Affidavits are provided to our clients indicating complete service information.
Click here to view a sample affidavit
Petitions for Alternative Service
B&R can help expedite Petitions of Alternate Services by facilitating your requests for "Affidavits of Good Faith Effort to Locate Defendant."
Frequently Asked questions
- What is Service of Process?
- What does a process server do?
- Do I need a process server?
- How much does it cost to get papers served?
- Can service be made by mail?
- Can an agent accept service of process?
- What is voluntary acceptance of service of process?
- What is trespassing in regards to service of process?
- Can service of process be provided on holidays?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information